Team Antahpragnya invites you to be a part of our journey and attend the INDIA'S BIGGEST RURAL TECHNICAL FEST. The registrations are now open for the post of campus ambassador.
DUTIES OF CAMPUS AMBASSADOR:
- 1. Reach out and spread the word about ANTAHPRAGNYA to all the students.
- 2. Provide information and assist the students by answering their queries or forwarding us the requested information and other details.
- 3. Maintain the details of registrations from time to time.
- 4. Share the news, updates, videos and other key information to the students.
- 5. Publicize our fest in social media viz. Facebook page, Whatsapp, Instagram and Twitter.
- 6. Organise pre-fest events and encourage students to join our fest.
- 1. Should be a full time student of any authorised Institute.
- 2. Has to be available over phone and mail and should be able to respond promptly.
- 3. Should be interested to organise pre-fest events and other co-curricular activities in your Institution.
- 1. Improve Communication skills.
- 2. Improve Marketing skills.
- 3. Improve Public Speaking skills.
REWARDS AND INCENTIVES:
- 1. Performance based incentives as per which the candidate will get t-shirts, goodies etc. and special awards for the best performers.
- 2. Official certificate will be awarded from RGUKT Basar.
|No. of students attending the FEST on your reference
||Rewards for Campus Ambassador
|5 and above
||Appreciation certificate and exciting goodies.
|10 and above
||Appreciation certificate, exciting goodies and 50% off on registration.
|15 and above
||Appreciation certificate, exciting goodies, free registration
B. Rajesh: 7989982051